Are you not showing up for your classes
or cancelling last minute?
No shows and late cancels have a huge effect on practical training and effect your fellow students, as well as create large conflict and scheduling delays.
This creates frustration for your fellow students who are trying to get into classes to complete their training, but cannot due to the class being full and spots taken by those who are not intending to attend the class.
Class cancellations/no shows and late attendance have been an issue at EIE Training Centre which has resulted in changes required to our policies and fees.
Changes have been made and the below will be in action for all class cancellations, this policy is now in effect and will apply immediately.
*If not within the rescheduling policy allowance i.e: 14 days notice
Changes In Action
*These changes will be added for you to reflect on in your student handbook and training agreements.
- Students who are unable to reschedule within the 14 day policy must provide "Proof Documentation" this means that you must provide: a death certificate, doctors note, or an email from childcare provider saying that you had no way of attending class. If proof is not provide you will be subject to pay a fee for your class.
- If classes are missed and "Proof Documentation" is not provided students will be required to re-book and enroll to complete the course. To re-book students will be required to re-enroll, paying the total course fee.
- If changes to your schedule have been made by the school, no fees will be incurred and a student advisor will work with you.
- Are you running late or behind for your class? It is required that you call/email and notify the school as soon as possible when you are aware of your attendance being an issue.
- No shows Alert: Starting March 29, 2023 if we are unable to reach you in regards of your schooling we will contact your emergency contacts.